Northbridge Medical Practice is open:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 11am
We are closed on Sundays & Public holidays.
Phone: 02 9958 7104
Consultations are by appointment. Appointments are usually available on the day for acute illness. Urgent cases will be seen by the first available doctor.
In emergencies, please ring 000 and ask for an Ambulance
We have engaged an after hours doctor service to provide house calls outside our opening hours, including public holidays.
The After Hours Doctors Service provides consultations in your home. Their phone number is 13 SICK or 137 425.
The after hours doctor will always provide your usual doctor with a written report regarding your consultation.
Individuals & Families
- Childhood immunisations – including 4 year old Healthy Kids Checks
- Woman’s Health – Pap smears, Insertion of Implanon, Contraceptive advice, Pregnancy/Fertility Counselling
- Men’s Health – General medical checks, heart checks, prostate checks, E.D. advice
- Aged care services including 75+ health assessments
- Veterans Care including the CVC program
- Travel vaccinations. We are WHO approved to administer Yellow Fever vaccine
- Skin checks and minor surgery
- Comprehensive Health Assessments for Diabetes, Asthma & other chronic diseases
- ECG & Spirometry
- Mental Health Services – Counselling for depression, anxiety and other mental health issues
- Home visits are provided for long term patients if you are too unwell to come to the surgery
- Comprehensive medical health assessments and pre-employment/insurance/annual health checks, as well as 45 – 49 year old health checks.
- Travel advice and vaccinations.
- Seasonal flu vaccinations can be arranged for you staff at your business location.
We can organise appointment times before, or after work, to assist with your time management. In order to expedite any tests that you may need, pathology collection services are located in our building.
If you require any further information or would like to organise corporate vaccinations at your office, please contact Deborah Whiley our Practice Manager on Ph: 02 9958 7104